Fullrich (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (hereinafter, “TaPayBizBiz”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) values privacy and we are committed to protect all Personal Information (as defined below) kept by us, in accordance with the relevant law which includes the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
We are committed to conduct our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you create a TaPayBizBiz account, or otherwise provide TaPayBizBiz with your personal information through your use of the App/Website, TaPayBizBiz collects personal information which may include your:
- Full name;
- Identification number (e.g. passport number, identity card number, etc. ) and/or details;
iii. Home and/or work address;
- Email address;
- Bank account details; and
- Phone number (mobile and/or fixed line)
2. CONSENT FOR COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE
2.5 If you provide personal information of any third party to TaPayBiz, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from that relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
3.1 TaPayBiz may collect personal information through, but not limited to the following means:
- Opening a TaPayBiz account
By signing up for a TaPayBiz account or use of the TaPayBiz services, you may be required to enter your personal information which will be kept with your account.
- Social media
3.2 TaPayBiz limits its collection of personal information only to information which is necessary for the provision of the TaPayBiz services and the operation of the App/Website.
3.3 TaPayBiz does not knowingly collect any personal information from any person under the age of eighteen (18) years.
4. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
TaPayBiz reserves the right to collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process and/or government request, including but not limited to ‘Know Your Customer’ principles, customer due diligence, anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism financing-related purposes;
- market research to better understand your needs in relation to the TaPayBiz services;
iii. to improve the App/Website and TaPayBiz’s products and/or services;
- to fulfil your requests when using our products or services;
- to fulfil transactions with TaPayBiz merchants;
- to communicate with you and other visitors to the App/Website, to inform you (where necessary) of any upgrade, as well as of other products and services available from TaPayBiz, its affiliates and third parties;
vii. to allow you to access limited-entry areas of the App/Website;
viii. to personalize any of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from us and third parties;
- for any billing requirement and to maintain relevant payment records;
- to respond to any claim by third parties or in response to any potential breach of any agreement or policy that governs your use of the App/Website or any TaPayBiz product or service;
- to protect the rights of TaPayBiz, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the App/Website;
xii. to identify and resolve any technical problem relating to the App/Website and our products and/or services; and/or
xiii. for our business or operational analysis, marketing and other promotional purposes.
5. COLLECTION OF OTHER DATA
- your computer’s IP address;
- browser type;
iii. webpages you visited before you came to the App/Website;
- the pages within the App/Website which you visited;
- the time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the App/Website, access times and dates, and other statistics
5.2 The data collected may be used by TaPayBiz for the following purposes:
- analysis and evaluation in order to help TaPayBiz to improve the App/Website and the products and services TaPayBiz provides;
- enabling certain features and functions on the App/Website, or services, including but not limited to remembering your username, browsing preferences, and other service preferences;
iii. building up a profile of how you and other users use the TaPayBiz App/Website;
- administering TaPayBiz services to you and to our advertisers; and
- establishing usage statistics on the TaPayBiz platform.
5.3 Most internet browsers provide you the option of turning off the processing of cookies. You may turn off cookies while browsing the App/Website but this may result in the loss of functionality, restrict your use of the App/Website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
6. DISCLOSURE, PROCESSING AND RETENTION OF DATA
6.1 TaPayBiz shall only disclose your information:
- to TaPayBiz’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on TaPayBiz’s behalf for any of the purposes identified under section 4 of this Policy;
- if TaPayBiz has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with TaPayBiz’s rights or property, other users of the App/Website, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; or
iii. to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
6.2 Personal information collected from you may also be transferred to a third party in the event:
- TaPayBiz engages its affiliates and/or other third parties to provide certain products and/or services to you on TaPayBiz’s behalf. In such cases, TaPayBiz will only provide information to such third parties on a ‘need to know’ basis, and TaPayBiz will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for TaPayBiz;
- to verify the accuracy of the personal information that has been provided to us;
iii. to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- we are required to do so because of an applicable law, court order or governmental regulation, or if such disclosure is otherwise necessary in support of any criminal or other legal investigation or proceeding here or abroad.
6.3 Where payments to TaPayBiz merchants are made through the App/Website, TaPayBiz may share personal information which can include your name, delivery address, and telephone number, for the purposes of enabling the TaPayBiz merchant to fulfil the transaction.
6.4 Information relating to bank accounts and other financial information will never be disclosed to anyone through this App/Website, unless TaPayBiz must do so to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process and/or government request.
6.5 Where personal information is shared with third parties, TaPayBiz will exercise all reasonable endeavours to ensure that such third parties keep your personal information secure.
6.7 After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from TaPayBiz’s database), TaPayBiz will keep your personal information in its archives for a duration as may be required under any applicable laws or regulations. Your information will be used only as necessary for tax purposes or to prove TAPAYBIZ’s compliance with any applicable law.
7. ACCESS AND UPDATES TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
7.1 You have the right to access and review any personal information TaPayBiz has collected and retained from you.
7.2 You are responsible for informing TaPayBiz about changes to your personal information from time to time and have the right to request for the amendment of inaccurate or incomplete personal information by submitting a request via email. TaPayBiz will screen and verify all requests before effecting the corrections. Once verified, TaPayBiz will effect the corrections or updates as soon as commercially feasible.
7.3 In order to verify your personal information, TAPAYBIZ may request you to provide supporting documentation to corroborate the personal information provided.
8. SECURITY SAFEGUARDS
8.1 TaPayBiz protects your personal information by:
- restricting third party access to any personal information;
- maintaining relevant software and technology within the App/Website and TAPAYBIZ payments platform to prevent unauthorized computer access;
iii. securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purpose.
8.2 TaPayBiz uses high grade encryption technologies when processing your financial details to keep your personal information safe and secure.
8.3 If you believe that your personal information on the TaPayBiz App/Website has been breached or compromised, please contact TaPayBiz immediately.
8.4 Your password is the key to your account. TaPayBiz encourages you to use unique numbers, letters and special characters. Do not share your TaPayBiz password to anyone. If you share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and you could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. If your password has been compromised, or you have grounds to believe it has been compromised, for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
8.5 You are reminded to log off from your account and close the App when finished using a shared device.
9. EXTERNAL APP/WEBSITE LINKS
10. CONTACT US
For any inquiries you may email to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org All products and services provided by us are subject to the applicable TaPayBiz Terms and Conditions found on the TaPayBiz App/Website and governed by the laws of Malaysia.