PRODUCT DISCLOSURE SHEET
|KINDLY READ THIS PRODUCT DISCLOSURE SHEET BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO SIGN UP WITH TaPay E-WALLET (herein after referred as “TaPay” or “the App”). PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ALSO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TaPay BEFORE YOU TAKE UP THE PRODUCT AS THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE BINDING ON YOU.
|Fullrich Malaysia Sdn Bhd
22th January 2019
|1. What is this product about?|
|This is an e-money instrument, which contains a monetary value which has been pre-loaded by the user via TaPay. The value will be deducted from the amount stored in the App whenever purchases are made. You are required to pre-load TaPay before making purchases. TaPay is running in a close eco-system and hence, purchases can only be made at participating merchants.|
|2. What are the fees and charges I have to pay?|
|· Joining Fee – FOC
· Annual Fee – FOC
· Transaction Fee – FOC
· Fund Transfer – FOC
· Reload Fee – FOC
· Withdrawal Fee – RM 2 per transaction
|3. What are the key terms of the products?|
|· Availability – user can download our TaPay via mobile phone and tablets via Play Store and App Store
· Operating System – TaPay requires mobile phones to operate using Android version 5.0 and above or for iOS device is iOS 9.0 and above.
· Security Features – TaPay comes with touch-fingerprint ID, sign-in password and transaction pin for strong security authentication. We also implement geo-location tracking to enhance our security level.
· Easy sign up process – we require full name, Malaysian mobile no and email address
· Services – TaPay offers solution for payment to merchants, bill payments, fund transfer, and mobile reload.
· Value Added Services – TaPay offer value-added services from time to time including restaurant booking, financial management, donation, parking management and more.
· TaPay provides real time payment, secured with two-factor authentication, user friendly and hassle free.
|4. What are the major risks?|
|The risks include password and transaction PIN exposure, exposure to cyber risks when using unsecured public network and loss or stolen mobile phone. We recommend the user to create a unique password combination and do not share your password with others. You must also ensure that you are using latest version of the App.|
|5. What do I need to do if there are changes to my contact details?|
|It is important that you inform us any change in your contact details to ensure that all information is able to reach you.|
|6. Where can I get further information?|
|Kindly visit our website at www.tapay.world or call our Customer Service Careline at 603-8684 2277/ email at [email protected] for more information.|
|7. Other e-money products available|
|We do not offer other e-money products at the moment.|
**The information provided in this product disclosure sheet is valid as at 17th January 2019